Australian RC Forums banner

RCX 2012- RC Car Action- The HemiStorm Penta

4K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  zoomer 
#1 ·
I'm very excited to see the HemiStorm Penta Losi 5ive body has made it to "The Best of The Best" section in the August 2012 edition of RC Car Action Magazine. There is a spread dedicated to the products highlighted by RC Car Action and Air Age Media, in which the Penta appears.

I would like to thank everybody who has made RCX 2012 unforgettable, it was a great experience to put faces to names. A big thank you to Mark Hull at TGN for his hospitality and putting together an awesome booth!

Here is a link to the article:

Radio Control Car Action - August 2012

And, for those who missed it, a link to the RCX episode of The Radio Control Show, in which the Penta appears around the 12 minute mark.

The Radio Control Show 157 - YouTube

Available soon at your local dealer, distributed by PowerSlideRacing.

See less See more
#4 ·
Grafil already has that market covered mate, sickest and most durable bodies on the market, you even get the privelige of your car looking like a rubber dong at no extra cost!

#6 ·
Chris,

Great work mate getting to the show with Mark from TGN.

The Penta is a very nice body, one of our guys runs one and they are a perfect fit!

I'd love to do a 5B upper and lower with a few subtle changes from the original top and a quality copy and fit of the Rhino under tray.
I run one of these but they only come in black now and that no good for custom painting obviously.

Cheers
Dean

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.