Australian RC Forums banner

Just ANOTHER boat build thread....

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  scottb 
#1 ·
Well since im stuck at home most of the time and dont have anything better to do i thought id convert my adrenaline to brushless power......

ITs gona be running a align 700mx 530kv outrunner rated at 6000watts peak power
2 6s thunder power lipos in series to get me up to 12s
a savox high speed high torque rudder servo

speedy i havent decided on yet....need to suss it out and see what i can use, have a castle ice2120A spare but i dunno yet

Will get some pics up shortly!

#4 ·
Here's a photo of my rear end just for you matt

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315b using Tapatalk 2

#8 ·
tiny, the motor going into it is a aligm 700mx motor, 530kv, 3200watts cont power and 6000w peak on 12 cell lipo, esc recommended is between the 80-160amp range, aand the 160 is overkill as these come bundled with 120amp castles in the align kits, i need a 12s boat speedy to handle 150 amps..... you got anything?

#10 ·
Here's a photo with the gassed still in there, its a navicraft adrenaline with a truish fire look paintjob

#11 ·
That was the one for sale for 600...yeh...did you buy it or was gunna sell it?
so the engine was no good.....as your making it electric ?

Excellent paint job...and there a good hull to.

#12 ·
That's my boat I was selling, didn't sell so I'm converting it to bl coz I hate anything gas or nitro powered in water....plus brushless is more powerfully....60kph with 8k rpm at the prop, theoretical rpm according to kv or motor and cells used ill have 25k rpm...it'll be a monster

#13 ·
Yeh cool...............i like mechanical after seeing a few mates running these gas boats....i still have my electric and will still play when i cant use the gas

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.