Australian RC Forums banner

what have i done

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Gumby190 
#1 ·
<DIV>heyguys a issue with my rc car it sounds bad u might be able to tell me what is wrong.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I was down the bmx track jumping when my hyper 7i t started to miss and fart then it shut off the front wheels spin well in the air and the back wheels are on the ground. tryed to start it and it will not start when i pull the pull starter the wheels want to turn as i pull the starter. i have good compression in the engine also.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>have i stuffed my engine up ??</DIV>

#6 ·
i took the clutch bell off and had a lookies at the clutch shoes and they seem to be all intact i pull the clutch bell off and put it back on and it works fine when i push it alone the ground and when i start it is starts normal but when i drive it for around 30 secs the same thing happens again ?

#9 ·
ok well when i tighten the screw to hold the allen key on it grips onto the bearing and when i have it running it is normal for the screw that is h olding the cluch bell on to spin with the clutch bell ??

sometimes when i tighten an screw to the clutch bell it spins freely and then other times it does not ???

#10 ·
If I could see it I could probably fix it for you, you might just have to run it down to your LHS. It does not sound major, just sounds like you have lost a shim.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.