Australian RC Forums banner

Can your gasser do this, and this is only 10s.............

5K views 29 replies 9 participants last post by  tiny 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Pine hills and national saw events.. Twin nitro sounds good but not as good as twin lehners on 12s each.... Lol. Try catching it, actually try seeing it..

#4 ·
Got any footage tiny?

#8 ·
Guys 12s is the start... Check out fighter cat, I run his shocker 37 and two hv 300 amp esc's..
Bens a top bloke, he has the gear and I have the builder.... Oval is fun for leisure, kinda like baja's but saw racing is like top fuel... $500+ a donk 300+ an esc cf hull, hardwarde 800.. Batts 150 each then props from 50 to 150 each plus radio and assembly.. Set up costs the most...

#10 ·
Insane???? 2k is a start??? Ask any 1/5 off or on road racer what they have spent over the last three years..... You won't get a figure under 4k. And that's being conservative..

#12 ·
Tiny maybe you should give us a description of what a "saw" class boat/racing is for those that are unsure ;)

#17 ·
Hi guys SAW racing is straight line speed passes. You run over a 100m course and speed is calculated on time elapsed between the 2 points. Then you run the oppisite direction and the average of the 2 is your speed. Great fun but you tend to lunch a bit of gear trying to go faster. To see a fast run from an FE Boat check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ-5m5-0KHg

Thanks bud, building two 12's ec boats for next saw.. Twin tunnel and mono... Steve is in to them now...
Cheers justin

#21 ·
You in hervey bud, i'm practicing some oval at that ski lake between hervey and maryborough today between 2 and 4..The riding ranch.. should come down... 0405500229 justin text me if your keen..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.