Australian RC Forums banner

1/5th Large Scale off road rules - AARCMCC sanctioned

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  xr8ute 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

A lot of you may have already seen these but they haven't really been available for public general viewing to date.

I have written these rules with the help and advice of Callan aka euro glider, we have used the EFRA off road rules and the AARCMCC 1/5th on road rules as research material, I have spoken with many off road guys around the country and sought lots of feed back for all classes.

We have tried very hard to accommodate all that was put before us and to take in to account the vehicles out in the market place.

Currently these rules have been accepted with AARCMCC and they are being used at the SSME and QORLS clubs with the SALS club currently considering them.

There has been an extraordinary amount of time invested on my part and so far it seems to be worth the effort.

I am know posting them in the public domain of the forum for all to read if they feel the need and so as to let people know how we are all trying to run a more professional race day at the large scale clubs around the country.

Soon there will be state titles and hopefully an Australian Title in the not to distant future.

I'd really like to thank Callan for his input along with the members from the QORLS and SALS clubs for their help and feedback as well.

Cheers

Dean

LargeScale Off Road Rules V-4-SSME-SET

See less See more
#3 ·
Just out of curiousity, will these rules mean that when a state/national titles comes along will there actually be 6 state/national champions for Offroad LS, one for each class? Or is one of the classes the "main class" that will run so there is one winner?

#4 ·
1 for each class mate, you can't group them all together.
There's so many variations in the off road, typically in Europe for example the just run the one - 1/6th Efra class and in Germany only they run 4wd as well as far as I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.