Australian RC Forums banner

25" artr deep vee brushless

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  BundyRacer 
#1 ·
Hi, i just got a 25" deep vee artr from aussie nerd which is in good condition!!! it seems to run very well and handle very well untill the esc's keep smoking!!! I have bought a 125amp esc from hobbyking so hopefully that holds up a bit better on 3cell. I have also bought a feigo 380 7xl motor for it to get more speed so hopefully the hull will handle that motor lol!!! ill upload a few pictures. the motor thats in it is the old 380 i will put up some more pics when i get the motor!!! i also found a hole about 1mm in diameter so i patched that up with some araldite!!!dont know how it got there but it shouldnt be a problem now
oh and we also made a trailer for it which is pretty cool
let me know what you think!!! thanks

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Boat trailer
Circuit component Passive circuit component Electrical wiring Electronic engineering Electronic component
Hood Automotive lighting Wood Bumper Automotive exterior
Wheel Tire Toy Hood Automotive tire

See less See more
#2 ·
Table Grille Bumper Automotive exterior Guitar accessory
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Locking hubs
Wood Table Floor Flooring Gas
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

ok did some work on the trailer today decided to bend some acrylic in the oven and make them into mud guards! good old aryldite makes these mud guards hold on and seem really strong when theres a bit of wight in the boat it turns into a low rider. anyway heres some pics!

#3 ·
Looks great mate i love the tralier they always look good

Cheers brad

#5 ·
Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Grille Automotive design
Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Bumper
Red Naval architecture Electric blue Shade Rope
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
ok decided to do another mod to the boat trailer. My bro has decided to run 2x2s 4000mah and a leopard motor in it so it was much heavier and the little leaf springs couldnt take it. so we found some stainless steel rod and come up with this idea it looks pretty neat apart from the arildite and it locks out the suspension!. It strenthens the whole trailer, im inpressed and liking it alot lol. heres a couple of pics to show u if u dont know what im tlking about!

#6 · (Edited)
Love that boat and the trailer! The boat is a Prince RCBT1111 from R2 Hobbies, there are lots of dedicated threads on this boat on other forums. They go like the clappers and look so lean and fast just sitting there!

Funny how it started off as a RTR boat thread and is now turning into a trailer build thread. LOL
Sometimes that happens! Love your work!

Here is a link to the boat thread about this one.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=896251

#7 ·
yeah i rekon theres more picture of the trailer than the work on the boat lol. Well i will hopefully be buying a leopard 540 2050 kv brushless using it on 4s! that will go in this. But i need my brand new feigo 380 7xl motor to sell so i have the money to buy the motor. thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.