Australian RC Forums banner

Change # of posts per page?

2K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  Skidd 
#1 ·
Hi!

I'm wondering if it's possible to configure the number of posts I see on each page?

It seems that I only get 10 to a page right now and I'd prefer more, 25 would be good.

Is this configurable? I couldn't find anything in my profile or Control Panel.

Cheers, Oggy.

#2 ·
Yes, it is configerable at forum level but not at user level, so it will change for everyone, not just you. I agree and would also like more posts per page to be shown. However, the effect might be to slow down the page view times for dialup users as it has to pull up twice the information.

What say the regular participants... would you like to see more posts per page?Edited by: Skidd

#5 ·
Skidd said:
truckme said:
20 per page is a nice round number

LOL... yes but the current number of posts displayed is 10, that's a nice round number as well. So would you like more?

I gather you are saying that you would like 20 posts per page.... just checking I've got the message right.

yes please more please. thats what i was trying to pervay,and i thought 20 would be a reasonable number

#7 ·
Skidd said:
truckme said:
20 per page is a nice round number

LOL... yes but the current number of posts displayed is 10, that's a nice round number as well. So would you like more?

I gather you are saying that you would like 20 posts per page.... just checking I've got the message right.

how bout 15 + 3/4?? i chose it cos its not a nice round number, and coz i just like to be different

seriously tho, i think anywhere between 15 - 20 would be fine. but no more than 20 purely for the sake of 56k users (especially in a 20 post, picture thread)

#10 ·
OK then... based on the feedback above I've changed the number of posts displayed per page to 16, if any of our dial up friends have a problem please let me know as I may need to knowck itback a little.

Let me know what ya'll think.

Why 16? 'Cos that was a number that nobody specifically requested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.