Australian RC Forums banner

R/C Power boat venues

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Stryder 
#1 ·
Anyone know of R/C powerboat venues around Melbourne or to the west where regular weekend action takes place? I remember years and years ago (20+) there used to be some boats out at Ringwood Lake, are they still there or are there better venues?
Regards,
Phil
Edited by: Stryder

#3 ·
I know that my old man used to watch the RC power boats at Carribean Gardens in Scoresby, not sure if it still happens, I can ask him if you want.

I'm from the East so I'm no good for stuff in the West. A bloke from work regularly runs his at Lake Wendouree (Ballarat).

#6 ·
Skidd said:
I know that my old man used to watch the RC power boats at Carribean Gardens in Scoresby, not sure if it still happens, I can ask him if you want.

I'm from the East so I'm no good for stuff in the West. A bloke from work regularly runs his at Lake Wendouree (Ballarat).

Lake Wendouree sounds like the bees knees for me. Does your mate have an email addy and would he mind me contacting him?

Thanks,

#8 ·
Skidd said:
The only email I have for him is a work one so I cannot give that out (we have strict IT usage policies)... but I'll give him this web addy and see if he's interested.

Cheers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.