Australian RC Forums banner

The PHEONIX dial up warning

3K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  foolSp33d 
#1 ·
Ok for all you bloke's that don't like E-Maxx's here's mine not quite stock any more, but you can build one for less than the cost of a savvy.

Now before anybody post's how's it jump\how fast\my nitro will beat it, it aint built for those thing's it's built for rock crawling ONLY

E-MAXX, 4 link, single mag mayem, 1 batt, savvy shock's, custom chassis, narrowed jumbo claw dawg's, narrowed jumbo swamp dog's, and i've got narrowed kong's too.

Here's the pic's

I have more pic's but have to go to work.

Chris

See less See more
#4 ·
Hey mate just wondering about how well it jumps. Is it fast and if so how fast. I reckon my Genesis could beat it though...............

Only joking mate. Yeah that is a nice looking crawler. Would loveto see some vid of it in action. Would make a welcome change to the bash vids of our MT that we have.

Anyway well done

#9 ·
Thank's for the comment's guy's, there's no vid's cause i don't have a clue how to do it, but if any body want's to make one let me know.

If any body's interested were having our first comp for the year this sunday at Greenslopes Reserve in mooralbark, all are welcome.

E-MAXX MAN first thing to do is lower the gearing, i went to 48p gears and had a 103t spur, 11t pinion gear on it, take the Titan's off and replace with a stock 540 can, and run one battery, that will get you started, and you will have to get CVD's for it as the stock axels can't cope with the loading.

If you like i will put a full post on the build up with pick's, and you should check out rcmadhouse.com on the forum under rock crawling, as there are quite a few truck's getting built in Victoria now, if you go over there i'm B.D.R and Ben is CLODASSAL, between the two of us we should be able to help you out with tip's.

And thank's again for the comment's, might even rebuild it after this Sunday again.

Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.