Australian RC Forums banner

Venom EKOS

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Bug777 
#1 ·
I am looking to purchase a Venom EKOS (Electric King Of Shaves) to take with me when i get my new 1:1 boat. I am also converting my trailer which carried my Baja to suit. I am looking at using these rims & tyres on it. http://www.rchobbies.com.au/store/p...14242&osCsid=5412c584aed0d2561f3cef33e006d350

I am after some measurements off anyone who has one of these.

I would like to know the height from the bottom of the hull to the tunnell, Length of rudder below the hull & length from bow to stern excluding the rudder.

Any info would be appreciated.

#4 ·
From Memory the KOS is about 680ml long x 230ml wide, rudder was about 80ml long and the overall depth from top of hull to bottom of rudder was about 180ml.

I had all the dimensions from packing one up for shipping but cant find where I wrote them, so having to jog the memory a little, figures should be pretty close.

#7 ·
Here are some pics of the EKOS on the trailer. Also this is ho i will stop it from falling off the trailer. I will attach a couple of strips of this to the polyblock.

Attachments

#8 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.