Australian RC Forums banner

U.S R/C Shops

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Jected 
#1 ·
Im heading to Los Angeles in a couple of weeks time. Just wondering if anyone could recommend any good r/c shops near Anaheim/Orange county area.

#2 ·
this is an Australian RC forum. only a couple Americans on here so i dont think people would know ofany Hobbie Stores to go to.

#5 ·
Revo-lutionist said:
Im heading to Los Angeles in a couple of weeks time. Just wondering if anyone could recommend any good r/c shops near Anaheim/Orange county area.

Dunno about Hobby Shops, but I hope you are dropping in on Paul Senior and Paul Junior at Orange County Choppers....

#7 ·
AUSRC said:
Revo-lutionist said:

Dunno about Hobby Shops, but I hope you are dropping in on Paul Senior and Paul Junior at Orange County Choppers....

LOL... Sorry Chris, but OCC is not in Orange County - California. Their shop is actually in New York State.

Orange County Choppers
10 Factory St
Montgomery , NY

PH: 1-845-457-1992
FX: 1-845-457-4529

Husky will be in LA in a few weeks and may have some tips for you.

When I was over there last I just looked them up in the yellow pages at the motel. Most LHS over there are many times better than ours so even if you don't find the 'best' shop... I'm sure it will be awesome by our standards.Edited by: Skidd

#9 ·
#11 ·
Revo-lutionist said:

Yeah you could try the guy over there that I use all the time and have gotten to know. I highly recommend him. His name is Rob. Here are his details :

Rob's R/C Hobbies
7441 Garden Grove Blvd. #E
Garden Grove, CA. 92841
1(714)372-3777

If you see him tell him Daniel from Melb says hi.....

#13 ·
Revo-lutionist said:
Thanks Jected. I'll be sure to pay him a visit & say G'Day for ya. Have you actually been to his shop or do you buy online from him ?

No probs mate.

Yeah I basically just phone or email him what i need, he sends me a paypal invoice and it is shipped out once i pay (i usually receive the items with 3-5 days and he doesn't screw me on freight costs, its usually $10.00US priority mail bag).

I think husky has been down to see him also. A few guys on here use him and all speak highly of him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.