Australian RC Forums banner

New Slash with VXL........But.........

4K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  Big boyz toyz 
#1 ·
Was flicking through a tower cataloge yesterday and the wife asked if there was anything i wanted for my birthday i said i'd love a Traxxas Slash and install a VXL system in it, so she said order it tonight while the dollars good and i can have it for my birthday.

Didn't need to tell me twice
straight onto AMain and ordered should be here end of next week.................but................ my birthday ins't untill mid April
it's gunna kill me to know i have a Slash with a VXL waiting in the house and i won't even be able to look at it

I'll have to get her to store it at a friends house so i wont be tempted.

See less See more
#2 ·
Get it posted to me and I will peek at it for you:rolleyes:

It is only Mid-April you have to wait until, thats only about 80 days give or take:( less of course the 7 to 10 days in transit

#3 ·
Haha need strong willpower :) should be ok though i only got a XXX-CR a week ago that i need to build and all the parts for my daughters waterproof XL-5 conversion Rustler to Stampede parts have arrived today just waiting on some black rit dye, so pleantly to keep me busy.

#4 ·
in that case, 100 days to go,:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:No Peeking

#6 ·
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
Wow...3 days off for good behaviour Woo Hoo!

Only 97 days to go

#10 ·
I think everyone should show their support and keep the countdown going for you, Grim. That way when your birthday does arrive you will have a load of messages of support, and the loooonnnngggg wait will be over.

Cheers Matey, 94 1/2 days to go :D

#14 ·
Nah Stephoon, will be 94 days in a couple of hours, today is still 95 to go:(

Sorry Grim, just trying to keep you occupied and take your mind off the fact you are getting older

#17 ·
I would have ripped the house apart by now driven it packed it up and put everything back in place all in a day :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.