Australian RC Forums banner

A bit of bashing...

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Skidd 
#1 ·
Hi everyone.. We spliced some of last years video footage of our bashes together to make this vid its about 8mins long, I will have a better one up soon because the rest of the footage was on a friends camera which is in a different format so we could not add that one to this vid, But i think this one came out ok..

http://www.big-risk.com/videos/summer_of_2004.wmv

Let me know what you think of it..

Cheers Andy

#5 ·
thanks guys, Yep its ramstien...I think the reason why it was intitled poo was mi bro had so many files from the vid save he ran out of names to think off to save the rest of the files.. And i think he needed to use the toilet at the time..

That old guy was dirty he had all staines down the front of his trousers..

Ive got a few more vids i can put up..

Cheers Andy

#8 ·
Andy,

With driving like that you will fit in very very nicely with the South
East Queensland crowd ..... great vid, awsome antics. Gotta admire a
person who drive their cars as if they were someone elses

See ya

Dan

#10 ·
Yea they come out and had a moan I think thier was a pub or somthing next to the field... Sometimes people will moan just for the sake of it..

Dan we do some nasty things to our cars..
I think its always good to have a nice toy to take pride in and drive around quarrys ect which is mi T-maxx, Then theirs mi lightning2 which gets driven off of 12 story carparks as we watch it plummet to its death....I have to love the lightning though its been mistreated for about a year now and its still going strong.

Cheers Andy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.