Australian RC Forums banner

DPS State of Origin Results

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  craigs1977 
#1 ·
Sorry for the delay, this past week has been a little hectic. I have converted the results and will put one race up per post.

i have not converted the pointscore sheets yet and if I get a chance tonight I will do it, if not I'll do it through the week.

Heats 1, 2 and 3 attached

Attachments

#11 ·
I would have to say the same too Jo, although I didn't place high due to mechanical issues I was happy with most of my laps times ...... :thumb:
Likewise Deano. I could have done better if my car didn't keep on falling apart specially in our finals:bang:

But all in all...........I'm very happy that you, Dave and MM talked me into it, so cheers boys:thumb:

#12 ·
You did really well mate it was fun racing with you, when you drive with someone and it's close it makes you better.

Leaving room for each other because you don't want to be the one to cause an incident but really nailing it where you can to get a break.

#13 ·
I didn't even know I had in me :D I always thought I just want to have fun but didn't realise that racing was fun too. I have a long way to go yet but will have tons of fun along the way. Need to learn how to position myself and not collecting everyone cars:eek:

#14 ·
That lap timing gear is the **it.You can see were you can make up time and help set your car up for faster laps.Callen, lee and dave shore do have some good driving skills.Cant wait until we have permenent lap timing gear.It makes racing much more pofesional and you can see your improvment grow from race to race.Its a big credit to all you guys that have put in the hard yards to get to were your at.Cant wait to race with you fellas again.Keep up the great work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.