Australian RC Forums banner

best place to buy these from in australia

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  eXraycer 
#1 ·
where is best place to buy these from in australia i would like 1 but a couple would be good, they are for hold the throttle cable and attaching it to throttle linkage and the throttle servo horn to hold the throttle cable.

im after the bit circled in red

See less See more
#2 ·
Pretty much any hobby shop should have them, they may not be exactly the same. Some have a hex head grub screw instead of a finger screw. Just make sure you get one's with the right size hole through the side as there are different sizes.
I think they come in multi packs, like 4 or so. Should'nt cost you more than $5 a pack though some hobby shop may charge you more.

Cheers, Brett. :thumb:

#6 ·
Click on the search button on this sites home page and type in "All Australian hobby shops" there is is a thread related to this. You will find all the online hobby shops in Australia there!

Cheers, Brett. :thumb:

#7 ·
I bought some of those for my brakes. They were Dubro brand. There's no nylock nut at the back, it's just a spring steel push-on ring that grabs the pin and doesn't come off.

If you have no luck ordering them Shane I'll grab some on Saturday when I'm at Kellets and send them to you. Cheers Paolo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.