Australian RC Forums banner

need to get my boat going

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  PC WIZ 
#1 ·
ok i got this nitro hammer hull for free, i am planing on putting brushless in it, with lipo battery i need to know what to do :confused: i havent got a clue what parts ill need,first of all i was planning on getting this brushless system http://cgi.ebay.com.au/RC-Car-Truck-13T-brushless-motor-35A-ESC-3in1-Combo_W0QQitemZ370257338434QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Toys_Hobbies_Radio_Controlled_Vehicles?hash=item56350ea042&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

what turn motor should a get and how much kv? for a lipo battery i want it to something cheap like $50,water proof or hardcase also a good charger that can charge lipo batterys and balance charge

next the hull has a little nick in it, its not leaking or anything is there anything i can do to patch it ? also there is a hole from the exhaust left over how should i patch it ?

so what ive worked out so far what i need is:

#1 brushless motor with esc and programing card(prefer one on ebay but needs to be suitable for boat and make it fast to:D) maximum price $100

#2 something to pach the hull up maximum price $?

#3 lipo battery 2cell with good discharge rating and suitable for boat needs to be less than 180 mm long

#4 something to join the motor to the prop shaft max $?

#5 raidiobox $?

#6 good charger charge up lipo battery and can balance charge max $100

thats about all i can remember at the moment heres some pics :thumb:thanks guys

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
You have a PM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.