Australian RC Forums banner

rc boat crashes

4K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  benckie 
#1 ·
#17 ·
I would guess the last one running would be the winner, the other 2 had already crashed a second before, so he was the last one running:bang:

#18 ·
i dont understand what happened to that last one :S did it get its nose under the wave, cause it didnt look like it hit anything :S...

#20 ·
Hey Benckie,

Thanks for the great thread! You'll see as per my sig I have 3 boats yet hadn't used any until weekend before last-took out the mini-c and super-vee, got a taste with the mini-c but the super-vee didn't like my NimH packs. We went out again yesterday (after I waterproofed a couple of my LiPo packs) and tried again, trouble was 45 Km/H winds hehe. The little Mini-C is a cat and pretty slow so the wife was having a ball while my poorly balanced (due to LiPos mounted in stock NiMh position) SV27 was getting major air from the chop then getting picked up by the wind; yup videos would have been worthy of this thread! The fishing rod/tennis ball/net got a good work out, big smiles all round. Am blown away at how quick the SV27 goes.

Anyway, keep the vids coming and I hope to post some (little to no carnage) vids of my own. :D

#21 ·
its good fun hey :thumb:

my boat seams to liek the ruffer water and it will gain some speed as one would think.

my boat flipped cause a sky boat when past when i was to the right and there was a few waves that unslettled the boat, i slowed down but the last few waves i hit on a angle then thryed to push thru them just flipped it.

good fun :preggers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.