Australian RC Forums banner

Looking to get back into boats

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Bug777 
#1 ·
Mate that looks great bloody big though at 4 and a half foot! I also see that they have smaller (3 foot) boat in dual brushless electric. Seems like they have enough options there no matter what you go for in the end.

You even have a trailer and a car to pull it :p

#4 ·
LOL how did my post get in front of yours?

#5 ·
I've seen one in the flesh at my local lhs and it looks pretty good. The guy who owns the lhs was right into gas boats before he opened his own store, so I would imagine that he knows his stuff and wouldn't stock crap. I have one of similar size and same type of hull with a 23cc Zenoah and it is heaps of fun and fast, good luck.

#7 ·
I've only had it out a couple of times, it went really well, but I have to tune it properly ( more top end speed )and set up the prop so the nose is higher out of the water. I went to the boat ramp at Jindalee on the Brisbane River and managed to get a pretty good crowd which makes you feel pretty good especially all the kids oooing and arrring.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.