Australian RC Forums banner

HPI Micro RS4

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  cschoppe 
#1 ·
Just bought one of these tonite from the states, at what i can see was
an absolute steal compared to what i have seen pricing over here for

HPI Micro RS4

Hopefully should be here before christmas... then it can stay as NIB until i get off my arse and get some radio gear for it

More pics to come once i have it

Cheers

Chris

Edited by: cschoppe

See less See more
#3 ·
Bought one from the first batch when they first came out... too busy to get it running. Was NIB for a long while but now new-built.

So I bought some built/used one.

Stock motor goes amazing quick if run on 7.2V, much too fast for indoor use. 4c a bit pedestrian, maybe 5c for indoor.

Not sure if I'd bother with a brushless in a HPI. Those belts make extra power a bit dodgy, its better in a shaft car like Xray or the MiniT.

#4 ·
Yeah im sure it will most likely stay NIB for quite a while, need to get the radio gear firstly and that may take a while hehe

rego/insurance for the real car coming up soon

chris

#7 ·
Well the NIB lasted 1 day... the next day i built and painted it and started to play

Great little this car this, need to look at putting an extra cell into it to make it a bit quicker

Anyway pics at the usual locations, going to look at getting a couple extra shells now i think

http://www.stfocus.net/imgaes/rccars/hpi/micro%20rs4

Cheers

Chris

Edited by: cschoppe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.