Australian RC Forums banner

Your site needs updating.

5K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  SIKKO_X2 
#1 ·
Just a thought here.
It would be a good idea if you could put out of stock next to the items that are currently out of stock (like most other online stores have)
That way you know not to put an order in until it is in stock.

i know a lot of people send a e mail asking if there are in stock, but with my last order i had a note on the bottom that said if anything is out of stock let me know.

When the parcel turned up nearly a week later I find that only half was there and the rest is on back order.

Just something to work on.

#3 ·
this has happened to me a few times. i have ordered things, then after a week of it not arriving or not hearing from rc hobbies, i have to email them and change my order or cancel it and shop elsewhere.

a computer controlled inventory system would benefit the business and your customers greatly

#5 ·
It depends what computer systems/programs they are using.
Likely they can't do an auto-inventory updater because the software doesn't allow it, meaning at the end of every day someone would have to spend 1-2 hours updating every item that got sold or brought in manually.
Which is not fun. Trust me.

#8 ·
They are very busy.. and if you do get someone.. you'll have to leave a part number and they will call you back eventually about stock... They need to install a stock tracking IT system.

Best bet is to walk into the store... but then you may have wasted you time. Luck of the draw :)

#9 ·
being busy is a excuse for bad customer service.in today's times you have to keep up with technology or perish, be it online or over the phone.

#10 ·
If they are so busy as not to be able to answer phones and deal with customer complaints or questions Means they are doing really good bussiness and should be able to afford to hire more people. Hire some 1 to only deal with internet sales and customer feedback. But if they are like most bussness they will just be happy to make as much profit as they can.
Is the problem with our world people dont care who or what they step on as long as they are making money, o what a nice place it would be to live if every 1 just cared about helping every 1 else Crap gone way of topic here :rolleyes:

#11 ·
even if they hire a 16 year old just to keep track of the stock, atleast it will free up the older more knowledgeable guys to help customers.

they definately need a site update and they need to incorporate more technology into their business.

being able to help more customers= more sales= more happy customers= the more people that customers will recommend= more proffits

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.