boating pics

9K views 37 replies 24 participants last post by  benckie 
#1 ·
anyone like water action!

Edited by Skidd to prevent page border distortion
Edited by: Skidd

See less See more
#5 ·
i love the look of boats.. but it would be crap to use.. flat water..
its not like u can make jumps easily.. and if u flip.. u gotta go for a
swim??

anywho.. i love looking at them.. good photos!

#14 ·
i would love to have a nitro boat but i just dont want to go swimming to go chase it cause it either runs out of fuel or it jus goes haywire and flies off.
thats not my piece of cake. i think ill just stick to my sav28

#15 ·
I got my eyes on one of these
Scat Cat 32" cat.....

With one ofthese bad, BAD boys....

Best thing with elecs, is that you have to either have broken something, or flip the boatfor you to have to take a swim - and even then it's not so bad - u can buy blow up canoes for around 100 bux

And you know when ur running out of juice too, cause it slowly loses power instead of quickly draining fuel - i dunno...is there a way you can tell when ur about to run out of fuel except for experience? - like is there a note to the engine u can hear? anyways...its gonna be FAST!Edited by: danhfvcsd

#16 ·
i originally wanted a boat... now i have two cars..

plan on gettinga hull later this year and putting a whipper snipper motor in it.

take it too the beach and just play in the shallows. no swimming required

brenton

#19 ·
Hey dan that boat looks wicked! Where abouts are you gonna run it? Got a colour scheme worked out yet? Who makes the boat and where'd u guys get it from? The one i'm looking at is from http://www.bbyracing.com/

I was gonna go up and check out a club up in "North Lakes" up past brissie a lil? They got another meet on the 26th which i'm gonna go check out - i think they're all electrics tho, and they got no cats. They used to run in Boondall somewhere, but they just found this other place at north lakes so yeah

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.