Australian RC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rc Track in Backyard

8K views 52 replies 21 participants last post by  AUSRC 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone i need some tips making a track in my back yard.
I need like tip like what objects?
Thanks in advance .

The track is for a stampede with novak.

i didnt want to trade or sell my stampede i was out of my mind sorry everyone for that

#3 ·
Seen as rc cars is obviously just a passing fad for you, i wouldn't do anything perminant. I'm sure your parents wouldn't want you digging up their lawn.
Just get some bricks and a timber sheet, something like that. Easy.

What ever happend to imagination and thinking for yourself?
(Geez i sound like my parents! :eek:)

#4 ·
#10 ·
Going by the sound of some of your recent posts, just lay your crack pipe down on it's side and put a plank of wood across it..... hey presto..... you have your first jump.

#13 ·
Funny thing is that as much as we say, he comes back for more.
He doesn't seem to get it.

Wonder if he does run off to mummy though. "MUUUUUUMMMMYYYYYY those evil internet people are picking on me again"

#17 ·
Get a shovel and dig away.
Wet the pile of dirt you dig out and put in a mound and compact it by hitting it with the back of the shovel. When it dries out it should be nice and firm

#24 ·
Thanks for that chizz.

I did a track in my yard 20 years ago, the bumps are still there even running over them with a lawn mower for the past 20 years.
Kids down the road built a track for their motorbikes that way and have no problem.
I have a shed sitting on compacted dirt, done the way i described. Full of old car pars, hundreds of kgs worth, none of the cupboards have sunk.

So no Kambo, your light little car will not have any effect if done properly

#25 ·
Thanks for that chizz.

I did a track in my yard 20 years ago, the bumps are still there even running over them with a lawn mower for the past 20 years.
Kids down the road built a track for their motorbikes that way and have no problem.
I have a shed sitting on compacted dirt, done the way i described. Full of old car pars, hundreds of kgs worth, none of the cupboards have sunk.

So no Kambo, your light little car will not have any effect if done properly
keyword,.

iuno whats gunna happen though as we are advising the kid who put the plugs in his rx the wrong way :confused:

#28 ·
I hear it is possible that some people do not have the capacity to take on new information.

ONE MORE TIME KAMBO - USE GOOGLE

Buy typing in "convert stampede to rustler" into GOOGLE.COM.AUI found this: http://www.swami-rc.com/RustyConversion.htm

This is about the 5th time in less than two months I have provided an answer to you, and shown you how to get the results. Do you still get confused why people get upset with you? Or - are some some type of weird closed community ausrc.com experiment to determine the patience and communication skills of other members?

Congratulations. You have made it to my 'IGNORE' list.

Good luck in making it to a fully functioning adult.

#35 ·
Hey Kambo, i got a brilliant track plan that has worked with people of your age before who are interested in rc.

I've broken it down for you so its easy to follow.

1.Get a spade (google 'spade' if you dont know)
2.Go to your backyard with some old clothes that can get dirty
3.Take your fully charged 'pede
4.Select where you think the EXACT centre of your track will be (google 'exact')
5.Dig a hole about 50cm in diameter and about 10 metres deep. (google diameter)
6.Throw your 'pede in the hole.
7.Then throw yourself in.
8.Attempt to start a new thread on this forum with the title---> "help im stuck in a 10 metre deep hole with my pede that scaring the $hit outta me cuz its making "grr, grr noises"
9. Wait for ridicule

#36 ·
Now why would anyone want to miss out on comments like that?
jjo - That is without a doubt the funniest thing i have heard in a very long time. Well done mate :thumb:

He might want to google "ridicule" aswell, it seems he doesn't understand that either

#38 ·
Kambo - yoy don't need lipo batteries for anything, don't even let the thought of lipos come into your head. At your current learning rate, i wouldn't consider it for at least another 70 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.