: Weekend meets S.A

drift crazy
26-08-2008, 01:23 PM
I am thinking of aranging to be able to use a section of the back car park at ETSA Park (next to santos stadium and opposite Bunnings in Mile End)
If I was to do this would anyone turn up? it is an awsome place for to drift, as you'll see if you go there they have modified it to stop me, I mean people doing it in there real cars!!(after a little clean) Ive been there for quite a while just driting around huge apex corners with huge two lane straights leading out and an awsome bay at the other end for tight circle work to bring you back around for the corner again not to mention multiple car park entrances comming off the straight, no end to what line you want to take, my problem is staying to what i set myself! Instead of turnig round to complete a course i just drift and drift and drift and drift and ...............

Plasma
26-08-2008, 10:27 PM
mate I'd be there (weather permitting) in a heart beat. Not many place in Adelaide that look kindly on RC drifters

Big G
27-08-2008, 10:33 PM
im there too just let me know when

mike
27-08-2008, 11:09 PM
Thats a phat Holden you got there, big fan of the Hq-Hz's myself:thumb:

Big G
28-08-2008, 07:35 PM
thanx mate , ive spent alot of time on that car its a streeter but runs mid tens on unprepared track. poor little skylines wont drag me , must rattle their turbos off when i rumble on by.

Big G
01-09-2008, 09:06 PM
so when we gonna drift there then????????? i might go this coming saturday or sunday.