Australian RC Forums banner

Nitro SuperVee 27 - New boat

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  milno 
G
#1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,

Picked up my new boat yesterday, AquaCraft SuperVee 27 (nitro).
No mods of yet, saving for Revo and TA-04, then it'll be decked out with 2.4ghz (3PM) and most likely a few new good servos. I did add a failsafe. Thought, it might be necessary. Still breaking in, not even 1 tank in.

Pic: (my layout of the provided decals):

See less See more
G
#5 ·
probs around 60+ the brushless version will out-run it, its a litte unstable at high speed when there is chop around. if you pair the brushless with dual venom 5000mah 7.2's it will go like a rocket for ages !!! they tend to flip pretty easy, my mate managed a barrel role with his. i might consider upgrading the fins on the side to longer ones, to keep more balanced, but shall see. cheers, milne

#6 ·
Aquajet supervee 27 Brushless set up

Hey guys, we race and build boats, I race at penrith in the gas classes, i recently purchased 2 supervee 27 brushless setups for mates, what we do is beak out the front of the battery holders and lay velcro on the floor of the boat up past the motor pretty much past where the cowl locks in, we seem to find the batteries run about 1/2 way in relation to the stainless bolt that holds the front engine mount, also for racing purposes and trying not to wreck the electrics we add and external arial remove the cowl lock (back of cowl), glass up the original arial and cowl lock holes, buy some radio box tape and just tape the cowl on, we find there is only a smidge of water in the boat after a full race and if it flips the water in side is not massive, so hence save the electrics. any questions just ask,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.