Tiger Drive for hyper .21 8 port
+ Reply to Thread
    R/C Apprentice Stuart74 is on a distinguished road Stuart74's Avatar

Tiger Drive for hyper .21 8 port

G'day all,

After breaking the turbofan/owb in my hyper 7's .21 8 port "again" I have been looking into other options.

I know people are going to suggest a starter box but lugging them around while doing the weekend bashing with my boys just gave me the Sh**s

I tried the roto start which worked well for awhile but I noticed some owb slippage the other day so upon inspection I found the usual crack in the turbofan/owb

While doing some reasearch on the net I have come across the tigerdrive system but cannot find any information to see if it replaces the standard turbofan/owb or not?

Is the tiger drive system any good? does anyone else use it? and if you have can you please tell me if it replaces the standard turbofan/owb

Cheers

2. Remove Advertisements
    AUSRC.COM
    Advertisements

Senior Moderator
    towie964 will become famous soon enough towie964 will become famous soon enough towie964's Avatar
    The OWB is a part of the engine, most starting systems apart from the bump box are going to use the original bearing and just be an add on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Baja...Because Size Matters!

Everybody is adding famous quotes to their sigs, so...My Mother to my Father on Disciplining me as a child....You hit him Noel, My Arm is getting tired.

R/C Apprentice Stuart74 is on a distinguished road Stuart74's Avatar
    Cheers for the reply after reading a bit more info and having a better look I see that the tigerdrive does look like another backing plate similar to my current rotostart plate.

After ringing the most of the LHS in my area trying to locate another owb with no joy I guess I will just have to wait untill they can order me one in

+ Reply to Thread