AUSRC.COM - AUSRC.COM Subscribers Promotion - January 2011 (We're running late) - $649 Value!!
  • Our Sponsors

RC Hobbies - Tower

Charged RC - Tower

• Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users

There are currently 69 users online. 0 members and 69 guests

Most users ever online was 498, 30-06-2010 at 09:14 PM.

• AUSRC.COM Subscribers Promotion - January 2012 (We're running late) - $649 Value!!

Well everyone, after a few delays and much anticipation I am happy to announce the 3rd Subscribers Draw for 2011/12 and Fred has up'ed the ante again.

Thanks to RC Hobbies, our prize this round is a 1.3m long, 26cc gas powered, fibreglass hull, ready to run RC Boat.

The prize can be viewed on the RC Hobbies website here: http://rchobbies.com.au/store/produc...ducts_id=64878

In a nutshell, the specifications of this great price are:
    Product Specifications:

Length: 1310mm
    Beam: 400mm
    Height: 260mm
    N.W.: 7.5kg
    G.W.: 15.7kg
    G.W.(W/ Radio): 16.3kg
    Radio: 2-Channel AM Radio
    Hull Material: Fiberglass Composite
    Prop Size: D78XP1.4
    Power System:Gas 26cc engine

Due to the late release of this promotion, the price will be drawn on Friday 9 March 2012 at RC Hobbies. I will get Fred to come back to me with timings for the draw.

I would like to thank Fred and the RC Hobbies team for yet again supplying an awesome price for the AUSRC.COM community. Those of you that have been around AUSRC.COM for a while know that Fred has been a long time supporter of our site, and frankly I don't think we would have seen the success, growth or longevity without RC Hobbies ongoing support.

For those of you unfamiliar with RC Hobbies, please vist them at http://www.rchobbies.com.au

Regards,
    Chris
    This article was originally published in forum thread: AUSRC.COM Subscribers Promotion - January 2011 (We're running late) - $649 Value!! started by AUSRC View original post
    Comments 165 Comments
      The wait is worth it...that's an awesome prize.
      Sweet

Thanks RCH for my new boat !
      Sweet prize!! can't wait for the draw, its been too long since I've won something lol
      I should say, if you have a look at the RC Hobbies website, these were originally $799, and $649 is their current promotional price.... great prize Fred!!
      Notice that my subscription just changed?

BRING

IT

ON!!!!!
      Nice , been thinking of getting a boat

Wonder how much postage will cost once I win this beast
      Quote Originally Posted by mattb4310 View Post

Matt, as always, Fred is providing the prize posted to anywhere in Australia... so worry not!
      Thank you to Ausrc and RChobbies..

A few people here seem to be taking these for granted.
      You all need to realise that this forum is a hobby for Chris.

He doesn't have to organise stuff to give us for FREE.

Lets just say I appreciate having this forum here and the work that is put into it behind the scenes.
      The subscribers draw is a nice bonus.
      Thankyou.
      WOW!!!!!! What an awsome piece of gear to be given away as a prize. I hope my budget will stretch to a bronze sub next week, I would go without eating for a few day's for a chance of winning that boat.

Fantastic prize and big high five to RC Hobbies! Someone is going to be very happy indeed!

That deserves 5 thumbs up!
      Quote Originally Posted by BigKev aka The Frog View Post
      Thank you to Ausrc and RChobbies..

A few people here seem to be taking these for granted.
      You all need to realise that this forum is a hobby for Chris.

He doesn't have to organise stuff to give us for FREE.

Lets just say I appreciate having this forum here and the work that is put into it behind the scenes.
      The subscribers draw is a nice bonus.
      Thankyou.
      Sucking up wont win you the prize. Jokes

But I do agree, I do appreciate this forum very much, its the first and last thing I do in my day. And any spare time in between. I have thought what would i do if chris shut the forum down!?? I know I would cry!

Anyway good luck to all...........youll need it.
      Quote Originally Posted by little_drifter View Post
      But I do agree, I do appreciate this forum very much, its the first and last thing I do in my day. Any any spare time in between. I have though what would i do if chris shut the forum down! I know I would cry!
      +1. Tapatalk makes it even easier! Whenever I'm waiting on a computer to load on jobs, I always load up Tapatalk and the FML app.
      Quote Originally Posted by AUSRC View Post
      Matt, as always, Fred is providing the prize posted to anywhere in Australia... so worry not!
      Nice one

It is a great forum you have , and although I don't post a lot I do visit the site several times a day for its wealth of information .

Keep up the good work
      Quote Originally Posted by mattb4310 View Post

With what you will save on postage, you should upgrade to Platinum and get yourself a couple of extra entries in this draw.

Good Luck Everyone.
      Can I have 2 platinums subs? that will increas my chances!
      I wonder if it's possible for sub'd member to have an option to buy "entries"
      Extra entries @ $25 sounds good

Cheers
      Extra entries for paid sub members would be ok.
      The problem is that buying entries leaves it open to someone buying a win, with those who are financially tight to be at an obvious disadvantage. I think we should leave it as it is.
      Also guys, this is not a raffle. This is a random prize draw for people that have paid subscription fees to support AUSRC.COM. It is effectively a loyalty or incentive reward for supporting the forum and community.
      Well I'm in the running now with 3 chances to win that awesome boat from RC Hobbies. Thanks to Big Kev I am now a proud gold member! Big thanks to Kev and everyone else on the forum who have helped me on my RC journey.

Cheers, Brett.